Tuesday 6 January 2009

I've got a new wife called Alyssa

I'm a female gamer and my favourite games are COD4 and Pro Evo. I've never really been that geeky about it before, not really got into role play games (RPGs), always mocked those who play World of War Craft and actively dislike Final Fantasy (turned based fighting is boring). But my housemate recently bought a new game called Fable 2, an RPG based in some kind of Lord of the Rings type land. You're a hero whose sister has been killed by an evil man and you are seeking revenge. One night I was watching him play and I thought I'd give it a go as he had a beautiful wife, a nice house and fought monsters.

I created my own character, dressed myself in sexy explorers clothes, got a few tatoos and set about become a hero. Loads of men flirted with me and I gave them the brush off, I was going to be a single wandering warrior. Half an hour later I found myself in a bar, having a beer and a busty woman showed some interest. I clicked onto her and in her profile found that there were virtual lesbians in the game. She was ugly so I went on a quest to find a prettier one to make my wife. I'm now married and live in a house on the main town square. I pay my wife a handsome allowance of 30 gold pieces and am looking at upgrading my house once I get back from my latest quest. I can even have sex with her, but it is with the light off.

RPGs are gay friendly. I was absolutely delighted. I felt welcomed by the gaming community. It was easier than dating in real life, you just press a few buttons and then propose! You have to own a house before you can get married though.

I even found a lesbian gaming site. After the Sony Home debacle I am again a happy gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment